This banana walnut loaf tastes even better than it looks plus it contains no gluten or dairy.
- 3 overripe bananas- mashed
- 1/4 cup Perennial Daily Gut & Brain, Vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt (We used cashew yogurt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8.5” X 4.5” loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Place bananas in a large mixing bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to mash them well. Add Perennial Daily Gut & Brain, coconut sugar, dairy free yogurt, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Stir well to combine.
- Add oat flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until combined. Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Bake for 50 mins to an hour, or until knife comes out clean. If your loaf looks like its getting too brown, tent with tin foil on top after 50 mins.
- Once done, let cool in the pan for 15 mins then remove it from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- When ready to eat, top with a little vegan butter. Optional: add a bit of Manuka honey and bee pollen for an extra nutritious boost.
- Store leftovers tightly wrapped in plastic wrap or foil.