- 1 c chia seeds
- 2.5 c perennial
- 2 tbsp raspberry compote
- 1/2 peach
- Hand full strawberries
- Hand full raspberries
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- In a large bowl mix together chia seeds and Perennial. Place if refrigerator and allow to chill for 30 mins until it solidifies into a pudding texture.
- Meanwhile, heat sauce pan to high heat. Add 1/2 c fresh raspberries and 1 tsp water. Cook for 8 mins until the raspberries have broken down and created a compote. Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Once chia seeds and Perennial have turned into a pudding, add 2 tbsp of the cooled raspberry compote. Stir to mix well. Divide into two bowls.
- Wash and slice peach, strawberries and raspberries. Top off the puddings with the sliced fruit. Sprinkle toasted dried coconut and bee pollen.
- Enjoy! It's so good and super easy to make! Can top off with whatever fresh fruit you have on hand and make a compote with whatever kind of berry you wish!