So tasty, it's BANANAS!
Meet Your New Favorite Plant-Based Campfire Treat
S'more than one delicious way to toast a summertime treat! Banana Split Boats are easy, fun, and deliver all the creamy, dreamy, gooey YUM essential for a campfire classic. Plus, they are 100% plant-based and pack a potassium punch. How perfectly a-peel-ing!
BANANA BOATS RECIPE
- 1 banana for each boat
Mix and match your favorite toppings.
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 2 tbsp chopped strawberries
- 8 vegan mini-marshmallows
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 1 graham cracker, crumbled
- With the peel on, slice into a banana lengthwise. Keep the bottom intact. Like you are making a boat.
- Stuff with all of your favorite toppings.
- Close the banana and wrap tightly in foil.
- Toss in toward the edge of the campfire (near the flames but not directly in them) for a few minutes.
- When cooled, remove foil; open peel and dig in!
- Enjoy with a Perennial Daily Gut & Brain for an extra nutritious treat.