Wondering what you can bring to the BBQ that is sure to be a hit? A plant-based contribution so you know you'll have something to eat and that others will enjoy, too? We've got you. Potato salad, pasta salad, or veggie burger fixings -- the common denominator? Perennial plant-based mayo. You've got to try this to believe how good it is!
- 1/2 cup Perennial Daily Gut & Brain - Vanilla
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- Note: All ingredients should be room temperature.
Immersion blender or Blender
Tall container such as the beaker that comes with the immersion blender.
- Add all ingredients (except oil) into immersion blender measuring cup and stir together.
- Pour oil over mixed ingredients. Leave for 1 to 2 minutes. (If using a blender skip this step.)
- Starting at the bottom of the measuring cup, blend for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Use your Perennial Mayo in any of your favorite recipes. Store remaining mayo in the refrigerator and enjoy up to 5 days.