Wondering what you can bring to the BBQ that is sure to be a hit? A plant-based contribution so you know you'll have something to eat and that others will enjoy, too? We've got you. Potato salad, pasta salad, or veggie burger fixings -- the common denominator? Perennial plant-based mayo. You've got to try this to believe how good it is!
- 1/2 cup Perennial Daily Gut & Brain - Vanilla
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- Note: All ingredients should be room temperature.
Immersion blender or Blender
Tall container such as the beaker that comes with the immersion blender.
- Add all ingredients (except oil) into immersion blender measuring cup and stir together.
- Pour oil over mixed ingredients. Leave for 1 to 2 minutes. (If using a blender skip this step.)
- Starting at the bottom of the measuring cup, blend for 10 to 20 seconds.
Use your Perennial Mayo in any of your favorite recipes. Store remaining mayo in the refrigerator and enjoy up to 5 days.